Wise Business Quotes
Wise quotes about business.
Successful businessmen know from their own experience how difficult it is to make a multi-million dollar fortune and get out of poverty. The wise men of our time are not afraid to pass on their knowledge and life experience to the younger generations, they give invaluable advice to novice entrepreneurs. Here are wise quotes about business from people who know a lot about it.
Donald Trump sayings
Donald Trump is one of the most powerful people in the world, having risen to prominence in the US, Europe, and more recently for his entrepreneurial skills and then for his amazing political career. The American president founded the Trump Entertainment Resort company, holds a leadership position in the Trump Organization, and throughout his life he has been able to earn billions of dollars through honest work.
Better understand the personality and thinking of Donald Trump will help his smart statements about wealth, business, money. He is sure that any "good times" are the result of hard work and dedication in the past, and in order to truly enjoy life, you do not need to take a vacation at all. The American did not forget to share his point of view in the upbringing of children, saying that they should not be burdened with undeserved wealth, as this takes away their desire to achieve their own success in life.
But his most apt statement can be called the following: “Finance and business are dangerous waters in which voracious sharks go in circles in search of a victim. In this game, knowledge is the key to strength and power."
Smart quotes by Henry Ford
A century and a half has passed since the birth of the founder of the Ford concern Henry Ford, but his rich life experience still inspires aspiring entrepreneurs. This great man was the first to use the industrial conveyor for mass production of cars, and he shared his knowledge in the book "My Life, My Achievements". Here are some of his quotes:
- “Successful people get ahead by using the time that others are wasting";
- “A person should always be at work. During the day he thinks about her, at night he dreams of her”;
- “The more acute the thirst for money, the less likely it is to get it. But if you work with concern for the public good, money will appear by itself”;
- “If you chop wood yourself, you will warm yourself with them twice.”
Henry Ford urged not to pay attention to competition, and he considered it a crime to try to get rid of an opponent, because it destroyed the life of another person and contributed to the establishment of the rule of force instead of a sound mind.
Tips from Ben Bernanke
Continuing to quote wise quotes about money and business from great personalities, one cannot fail to mention one of the leading US economists, Ben Bernanke. He is also known for his universal advice, which will suit both businessmen or novice startups, as well as ordinary workers or housewives.
Here are some of them:
- "Don’t rely on plans because they don’t always work";
- “Set goals and objectives for yourself”;
- “Power belongs not only to the worthy”;
- “Use your advantage. Confidently walk towards the goal “;
- “Don’t neglect the economy. This science will allow you to find out what your plans are incomparable with reality and what should be abandoned “;
- “Money means a lot in life, but not everything”;
- "Failure is part of life."
Phrases by Peter Drucker
Peter Drucker was one of the most influential management theorists of the last century. During his busy 95-year life, he wrote several books about management, declared the importance of intellectual work. He owns theories about the global market, entrepreneurial society, innovative economy.
He knew what the secret of the Japanese success was – they actually work, and not just make reports on the work. Many residents of the eastern country work overtime and seven days a week just to improve the situation in the country. Peter Drucker said the following about business: “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It’s practice." He was convinced that "an entrepreneur is always looking for change … and seizes it as an opportunity."
What did John Rockefeller say about business?
The famous American multimillionaire in his youth wanted to live to be 100 years old and earn $100,000. But here’s the problem – none of this was destined to come true. Throughout his life, Rockefeller made a multi-million dollar fortune and died at the age of 97. Here are some well-aimed and sensible aphorisms and sayings from a well-known businessman:
- “I would rather earn income from 1% of the efforts of a hundred people than from 100% of my own”;
- "Friendship based on business is better than business based on friendship";
- “Patience is the first and foremost prerequisite for success in business”;
- “The growth of business activity is simply the survival of the fittest”;
- "Your well-being depends on your own decisions."
John Rockefeller urged people to dream more. He was sure that a person begins to die at the moment when he stops dreaming and striving to achieve new heights.
Quotes by Warren Buffett
American Warren Buffett boasts a net worth of almost $100 billion, making him the third richest person in the world. As a child, when he first played the stock market, he learned a lesson: an investor must be patient, forget about panic, not risk other people’s money, and not panic if the value of shares falls. Warren Buffett is not afraid to give advice to aspiring businessmen and entrepreneurs. Here are a few of them:
- “It is strange to say that you were robbed after the completion of the transaction only because the opponent was smarter than you”;
- "To achieve success in investments, you need to think independently";
- “Refuse to invest in a business in which you understand nothing”;
- “Time is a friend of a successful person and an enemy of the underdeveloped”;
- "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to destroy it";
- "In the business world, the rearview mirror is always cleaner than the front glass."
Quotes from wise businessmen are often philosophical. Richard Branson says that an entrepreneur should view business failure not as a bad experience, but as part of a learning curve. Roman Abramovich believes that "money does not guarantee happiness, but it can provide material freedom." In his opinion, happiness cannot be bought for them, but independence from everyone can be gained. It is impossible not to agree with such clever phrases.