Keys to success. 25 Motivational Quotes
The keys to success are within ourselves. Just to find them, many do not have enough of a lifetime. But for you, we have collected quotes from those who found them and were not greedy and shared with the world. Now knowing where to look and what, you can find them too.
1 key first. With a purpose for life.
- We set goals for ourselves. We ourselves define the concept of success. We do not choose the start of life, but we can choose what kind of person we want to become. (Grace Hopper)
- Always aim high! Over the years, I have learned that big expectations bring big results. Average expectations bring small results. And small expectations do not bring any results. (Dalai Lama)
- The real goal is not something that keeps you awake at night, but something that makes you get out of bed early in the morning. (Grace Hopper)
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you do, you will be successful. (Herman Cain)
2 The second key. Belief in yourself is the basis of everything
- The battle is won by the one who is determined to win it. (Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy)
- People actually change amazingly when they gain the belief that they can achieve what they want. Such faith is the first key that opens the door to success. (Normann Vincent Peel)
- Whether you think you are capable of doing something or you think you are not capable of it, you are right in both cases. (Henry Ford)
- The world is changed by those who are crazy enough to believe they can. (Rob Siltanen)
- If you want to succeed, keep believing in yourself even when no one else believes in you. (Voltaire)
3 The third key. Boldly stepping into the unknown
- The most wonderful day of the week is tomorrow. Tomorrow everyone will quit smoking, go on a diet, go in for sports, start studying, and you take it and do it today! (John Wooden)
- If you decide to do something, but do not start doing it within 72 hours – in 85% of cases you will never do it. (Bodo Schaefer)
- Many people will never make a breakthrough in their lives because they refused to step out of their comfort zone and take a step into the unknown…(Napoleon Hill)
- Take a step and the road will appear by itself. (Albert Schweitzer)
- Having reached the end, people laugh at the fears that tormented them at the beginning. (Paulo Coelho)
- Better to do it and regret it than not to do it and regret it twice. (Grace Hopper)
4 The fourth key. Let’s make our defeats a springboard to victories
- Everyone can give up – it’s the easiest thing in the world. But to continue, even when everyone around you accepted and would forgive you your defeat – this is the real strength. (John Wooden)
- Failure (failure) is just another great opportunity to try again. And this time be wiser. (John Wooden)
- People capitulate more often than they fail (Henry Ford)
- The temptation to give up will be especially strong shortly before victory. (Chinese proverb)
- I didn’t fail. I just found 10 thousand options that don’t work. (Thomas Edison)
- Failure causes some people to break and others to break records. (William Ward)
- True defeat – the only irreparable defeat – comes not from the enemy, but from oneself. (R. Rolland)
- Always climb a step after a fall! This is the principle of the winners.
- Will is what makes you win when your mind tells you that you are defeated.