10 secrets of wealth and success. How to become truly successful in your business?
1 The power of conviction.
- Work with your subconscious. Any statement that you repeat many times will take root in your subconscious.
- You can also create a positive belief about money through self-hypnosis.
- For example, you can repeat "I create a constant flow of money" or "Money brings me freedom, confidence in the future", or come up with similar phrases yourself.
- Thus, your attitude towards money will soon change and this will give positive results.
2 The power of desire.
- If you don’t have a sincere desire to have enough money, you won’t have it. Consider an example: a person smokes and constantly tells his friends about it, but if he does not have a strong all-consuming desire to quit smoking, he will never do it. It is not enough to say, you need to sincerely wish.
- Keep in mind, as soon as you have a passionate desire to have what you want, fate will soon give you a chance. The main thing is to be able to see it and not miss it.
- If you still don’t have enough money to enjoy your life, then you don’t have a strong desire to have it.
3 Decide what you really want to have.
- So many people want to be rich, but they don’t know why they want it. If you want to create real wealth for yourself, you need to decide what you really want.
- It’s not enough to just want a new car. You need to know exactly what kind of car it will be: model, brand, body color, body type, even interior color. Everything matters! Only in this case, your brain can focus on getting this car, and not some other.
- It’s also not enough just to want to be rich. It’s all empty talk. You must have clearly defined goals with an exact date for their implementation. And if there are no these very goals, you will look like a plane that flies to no one knows where and why.
- It is also very important to mentally imagine that your goals have already been achieved. You already have this car, you already live in your dream home, you already have this bank account. Just turn off your emotions. Just watch from the sidelines.
4 A well thought out plan of action.
- If you are planning to start your own business, be sure to have a plan of action. Your plan should include clear tasks, what exactly you are going to do and when (deadlines are required).
- Be sure to consider whether your business will bring pleasure. Believe me, it is very difficult to work when the work does not bring pleasure and satisfaction.
5 Special knowledge.
- Knowledge is really only potential power. If they are not put into practice, then they will not be of the slightest value to you. Unused knowledge will never benefit you, especially money.
- But if you look from the other side. If you do not have a special knowledge, it will be very difficult for you to achieve the desired success.
- Only hard work will help you achieve success. You can be seven spans in the forehead, but if you lie on the couch all the time, be proud of yourself and do nothing, success will never come to you. Be sure. What is the difference between a loser and a successful person? That’s right, perseverance. Successful people never give up, no matter how difficult they are. Because they know exactly what they want.
- Imagine a small one year old child. He is learning to walk. He falls, gets up, falls again and gets up again. And if he knew that he needed to be afraid of difficulties, he probably would never have learned to walk. For some reason, adults forget their childhood experiences.
- A person without talent, but with perseverance, will always be able to achieve greater success than a talented lazy person.
Success is the result of hard work, patience and many, many efforts.
7 Cost control.
- Learn to live on the means that you have at the moment. This is cost control. If people who spend their entire salary in the first week and then borrow money from friends and relatives. And another person, having the same money a month, knows how to distribute it, and even set aside a part in order to create a better future for himself.
- Control your expenses and this will help you avoid debt. Debts are always annoying.
8 Be honest.
- If you want to be rich and successful, first of all you need to be an honest and sincere person. Now there are a lot of scammers on the Internet. But these people do not understand that sooner or later they will lose everything. Dishonest income has not yet brought true wealth to anyone (remember MMM and how it all ended).
- Yes, by the way, MMM is flourishing again, but now on the Internet. When I found out about this, I was just shocked. Wrote a comment on YouTube that pyramid schemes are not legal. So what do you think they answered me? There is no such law prohibiting pyramid schemes! Maybe this is so, but no one has repealed the law on fraud. I looked at the statistics of this site, so Mavrodi says that several million people have already entered this pyramid! And it is not at all clear when our gullible Pinocchio will finally understand that sooner or later this pyramid will burst and everyone will again be left without money. I think our people just don’t want to work. They look for all sorts of freebies, and then complain that they were deceived.
- If you are planning to start an illegal fraudulent activity, consider whether you will be able to respect yourself after that, whether people close to you will respect you. Everything that a person does, good or evil, always comes back to him like a boomerang.
- If you do not have faith, faith in your business, and most importantly faith in yourself, then you are unlikely to succeed in becoming rich and successful. Very often we are overcome by doubts. We sit and think: what if it doesn’t work out, what if it doesn’t work, I still know too little, but what others will think about me. And we stop even trying to start and raise our paws. I give up. I won’t even start. Scary.
- Be bold. And you will gain confidence in the future. Get started and you’ll be fine. Let something not work out at the first stage, but you will get invaluable experience (remember a small child?)
- Whatever you give will definitely come back to you. Whether it is the time spent on other people, attention, love, money. If you help the poor by giving away some of your money, be sure they will come back to you, and moreover, they will be multiplied. For example, Bill Geis gives more than 50% of all earned money to charity.
- Also, by helping others become rich and successful, having enough money, you are also helping yourself.
Do good and it will come back to you a hundredfold.